Welcome to SMB-Perl
SMB-Perl is a perl library implementing a basic SMB (CIFS) protocol as well as simple SMB client, server and proxy implementations. It may be used for creating automatic SMB related tests and tools.
Browse the sources.
See also SMB package on CPAN.
Documentation of some provided tools and classes is available as manual pages.
- SMB - A humble SMB network protocol implementation in Perl
- SMB::Auth - Authentication mechanisms for SMB (NTMLSSP and more)
- SMB::Crypt - Fallback implementations of cryptography algorithms for SMB
- SMB::Packer - Convenient data packer for network protocols like SMB
- SMB::Parser - Convenient data parser for network protocols like SMB
- SMB::Time - Functions to convert between UNIX time and SMB time