Arch::Test::Tree - A test framework for Arch-Perl
my $fw = Arch::Test::Framework->new; my $tree = $fw->make_tree($dir, $version);
my $dir = $tree->add_dir; $tree->add_file($dir); $tree->import;
Arch::Test::Tree provides methods to quickly build and modify Arch project trees within the Arch::Test framework.
new, root, framework, run_tla, add_file, add_dir, add_link, modify_file, rename_file, rename_dir, remove_file, remove_dir, inventory, import, commit.
- new [framework] [path]
- Create a new Arch::Test::Tree instance for path. This method should not be called directly.
- Returns the project trees root directory.
- Returns the associated Arch::Test::Framework reference.
- run_tla @args
tla @argsfrom the tree root.
- add_file [dir [name [content]]]
- Add a new file name in directory dir. Fill file with content.
dir defaults to the project root (
.). If name is not specified, a unique filename is generated. A default content is generated if none is given.
- add_dir [parent [name]]
Add a new directory under parent, or
.if parent is not specified. If name is not given, a unique name is generated.
- add_link [parent [name [target]]]
Add a new symbolic link under parent, or
.if parent is not specified. If name is not given, a unique name is generated. If target is omitted, a (probably) non-existing target is generated.
- modify_file file [content]
Change files content to content, or append
Has been modified.if new content is omitted.
- rename_file old new
- Rename file old to new. Returns new.
- rename_dir old new
- Rename directory old to new. Returns new.
- remove_file file
- Delete file and its associated arch id.
- remove_dir dir
- Recursively delete dir and its content.
- inventory [flags]
Returns the inventory as generated by running
tla inventory I<flags>. flags default to
-Bsif not specified.
- import [summary [log]]
base-0revision from tree using the summary line summary and log as log text. If tree contains a log file, summary and log can be omitted.
- commit [summary [log]]
patch-nrevision from tree using the summary line summary and log as log text. If tree contains a log file, summary and log can be omitted.
Mikhael Goikhman (email@example.com--Perl-GPL/arch-perl--devel)
Enno Cramer (firstname.lastname@example.org/arch-perl--devel)